I WISH U A MARRY XMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

click the word video above 2 watch the clips & cloz 2 back

Thursday, November 12

Mahesh Bhatt Unhappy With Tum Mile

Mahesh Bhatt Unhappy With Tum MileMUMBAI: The director was furious when he learned that Tum Mile, formerly planned as a love story has become more than a tragedy. Bhatt did turn a bit of magic in the editing table, however, and have the defects corrected.

Mahesh cut 10 minutes of scenes of flooding. The film is based on July 2005 deluge in Mumbai. Bhatt told a newspaper, “The film did not turn out the way they had envisioned Kunal. The film is not about the disaster, but the love story. I just relaxed disaster scenes to make it more viewer friendly.”

Commenting on the edit you made Bhatt, director Kunal Deshmukh said: “I was totally against cut some parts of flood scenes, because I thought that really stood out. Bhattsaab wanted to play up the angle of love and understood your point of view when I saw the film after 10 minutes was dead. I loved the flow. “