I WISH U A MARRY XMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

click the word video above 2 watch the clips & cloz 2 back

Thursday, November 12

Katrina Kaif Bothered By Constant Media Glare

Katrina Kaif Bothered By Constant Media GlareMUMBAI: She may have been Google’s most wanted Indian celebrity and one of the top Bollywood actors, Katrina Kaif, but said the constant gaze of the media in her personal life still hurt.

The 25-year-old actor said he hated the time, but has written about given up trying to fight it.

“The thing that bothers me is that the media did not even bother to listen to my version of history. I tried to explain my point several times, but falls on deaf years,” he told Reuters Kaif.

Kaif is no stranger to connections with some of the leading men of Bollywood.

She has recently been linked with actor Ranbir Kapoor, who starred in ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ which premiered in theaters last week.

“I’d be lying if I said I did not bother to talk about this, but I’ve noticed that not much can be done about it.

I would like to write about it much, “said Kaif.

Kaif is the most unlikely success story of Bollywood.

If a stranger who spoke with a heavy British accent and imperfect Hindi diction, Kaif has risen to be one of the most sought after actresses in the industry.

“I know what people say about me, but again, preferred to ignore. All are entitled to their opinion,” she said.

Kaif will now be seen in De Priyadarshan of “Dana Dan ‘, a comedy which also stars Akshay Kumar and will be his third release this year.