I WISH U A MARRY XMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

click the word video above 2 watch the clips & cloz 2 back

Saturday, December 12

Priyanka Chopra for Miss World 2009


Here she is adding another feather to her cap, Priyanka Chopra, a former Miss World will be sitting amongst the many international celebrities on December 12th as she judges the beautiful contestants for the Miss World pageant in Johannesburg.

PC will be the judge for the final round. Expressing her joy, she was quoted as saying, “When Julia Morley, who is in charge of the beauty pageant, invited me to be a judge, I was ecstatic. There I was a teenager all those years ago, nervous as a help on the same platform. Now I’m going in a totally different capacity.”

In fact, she has changed her hairstyle and is sporting a bob cut; she was spotted on Wednesday night in a chic new avatar with her new haircut at the Dance Premier League TV show.