I WISH U A MARRY XMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

click the word video above 2 watch the clips & cloz 2 back

Wednesday, December 2

Eminem To Re-Release “Relapse” In December

eminem1.jpg As earlier promised by Eminem, he plans to drop two CDs this year and on December 21 the Detroit rapper is re-releasing a new version of his latest album Relapse.

This version will be called The Refill and will include five new songs. Some of which include Forever and Taking My Ball, which was featured on theEminem and Jay-Z’s Renegade Edition of DJ Hero.

Eminem says this is only a sample of what’s to come in the near future.

"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," Em said. "Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year."

Eminem has spent months working on the sequel of Relapse which he says will be totally different from the original version. In October, he revealed Just Blaze was one of the major producers he worked with on the upcomingalbum.

"[The album] is gonna be a lot different than people expect," Eminem told DJ Tony Touch. "As far as the contrast from the last album to this one, I got a couple of tracks with [D12's] Mr. Porter, two tracks with him so far. Four, possibly five with Just Blaze. The overall basis of this record, I went back to songs that are more emotionally driven. The last record I made, I think I was concentrating more on spitting. On thisalbum, I feel like there’s some of that, but I went back to songs with [feelings] to them as opposed to just rap records."