I WISH U A MARRY XMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

click the word video above 2 watch the clips & cloz 2 back

Friday, June 4

Does Imran really hate love stories?

This genre worked well for you in your first film Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na. Are you hoping to re-create the magic?

I don't know about re-creating the magic, but I am quite happy with the way the film has turned out. I am comfortable doing most genres, but this one has just clicked. Also, what I do at a particular point in time largely depends on my mood. When this script came to me, I was looking to do something fun and lighthearted so I was fortunate this came along at the right time.

The pairing of Sonam Kapoor with you is already garnering rave reviews. What do you think?

Before we started filming I had met Sonam just twice socially. But we became good friends while shooting. In a love story, it is very important for the pair to look good together. If the pairing doesn't click, the movie doesn't click. I am glad people are appreciating us already.